Privacy statement Melli Mello
You don't just want to give your personal data. They are requested for various purposes. We are happy to explain why this may be necessary. On this page we explain why we need some information. If you have any questions after reading, please let us know.
Melli Mello B.V. and La Terzi B.V. (hereinafter referred to as Melli Mello), located at Ravelijn 14 in Veenendaal and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under numbers 64927016 (Melli Mello B.V.) and 64927342 (La Terzi B.V.) attach great importance to the protection of personal data.This privacy statement applies to the following categories of natural persons whose La Terzi processes personal data:
- (potential) customers;
- Visitors to the website (s) li >
- All other persons who contact La Terzi or whose La Terzi processes personal data, with the exception of its employees.
- Processing of personal data < / strong>
La Terzi processes personal data that:
- A data subject personally, by telephone, or digitally (via e-mail or web forms on the website) provided, such as name, gender, email address, purchase, payment and order history, credit card number, email, invoice, and / or delivery address, phone number.
- While visiting a data subject generated on the La Terzi website, such as the IP address, the surfing behavior on the website (such as data about the first visit, previous visit and current visit k, the pages viewed and how the website is navigated) and which parts of the data subject clicks;
- Purposes of processing ol>
- La Terzi handles the personal data that the customer provides or has ever provided to La Terzi on the website, in order to make customer purchases to handle and fulfill its obligations to the customer.
- The data may be used for identification, targeted marketing, customer research, newsletters and statistics. to firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe at the bottom of the mailing. The customer may contact La Terzi at any time to opt out of any marketing aimed at the customer.
- Keeping user statistics of the websites. The data can also be used to analyze purchasing behavior with the aim of providing the customer with relevant information and marketing material and to improve the website, payment methods and procedures. Treatment to improve payment methods and procedures may mean transferring customer personal data to other companies within the La Terzi group and / or third parties.
- Third parties include SendCloud and Mollie . These parties comply with the Safety Shield.
- If you do not want us to collect this information from you, you can:
Remove cookies from your browser in your browser settings.
Set your browser to not automatically accept cookies.
- Legal basis
- Consent of the person concerned. This consent can be revoked at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before the withdrawal;
- A legitimate interest, such as the use of contact details for sending invoices and / or orders and the use of contact details to save paints and used colors for a customer.
- Sharing personal data with third parties < / li>
- Transfers outside the EEA
- Retention and protection of data
- Administrative and financial data: 7 years after recording the data;
- Data of employees and self-employed persons other than (financial) administrative data: 5 years after termination of employment or after the end of the assignment contract;
- Details of applicants: 6 months after completion of the application procedure;
- Changes to privacy statement < / ol>
- Rights, questions and complaints ol >
La Terzi processes personal data for the following purposes:
La Terzi processes personal data on one of the following legal grounds:
La Terzi can engage the processing of personal data service providers (processors) who only process personal data according to instructions from La Terzi. La Terzi enters into a processor agreement with processors that meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (Avg).
La Terzi shares personal data with third parties if necessary to comply with a legal obligation. La Terzi does not share personal data with third parties for commercial purposes, unless meetings / promotions are jointly organized with another organization. In that case, only necessary contact details will be shared.
La Terzi enters in principle no personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is nevertheless necessary, La Terzi ensures that the transfer only takes place if the European Commission has indicated that the country in question offers an adequate level of protection or if there are appropriate safeguards within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Avg) .
La Terzi does not store personal data longer than necessary. < / p>
If the customer has agreed to be registered with La Terzi as a customer / member, the customer's personal data will be retained until the customer unsubscribes. This is to prevent that relevant information such as used paints and colors is lost to the customer.
The customer can unsubscribe at any time as a customer / member on the website. The customer can change and / or delete data within the created account at any time. If the customer does not register as a customer / member, his / her personal data will only be provided for as long as is required by law or as long as is necessary for La Terzi to fulfill its obligations to the customer, e.g. completing a delivery or warranty obligations, be kept.
In any case, the customer's personal data will not be stored longer than is legally permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act.
La Terzi also uses in principle the following retention periods:
How does La protect Terzi the customer's personal data?
To the persong To protect the customer's information, La Terzi has established security procedures and technical and organizational measures. In addition, La Terzi has adequate firewall and antivirus programs to protect La Terzi computer network and to prevent unauthorized access to it. Physical access to the areas where the data is stored is limited, only authorized persons have physical access to it.
The Website may contain links to other websites. This privacy statement applies only to the La Terzi website. When the customer is further linked to another website, the customer must consult the integrity policy that applies to the relevant website. La Terzi is not responsible for the processing of the customer's personal data by or on other websites.
La Terzi can always change this privacy statement. A current version of the privacy statement will be published on the Melli Mello website. It is advisable to consult this regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
You have the right to request La Terzi to view, rectify, delete, transfer, restrict processing and object to the processing of personal data. You can contact La Terzi about this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You can also contact La Terzi by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions or complaints about the way in which La Terzi processes personal data.
We try to resolve a complaint satisfactorily. If that does not work, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP).